The Constructive Group
Hilti Ferroscan Hire
Pull Off Tester
Dynamic Probe Testing
Cover Meter HireFully integrated Rebar Detector with Data Storage
The Profoscope is a versatile, fully-integrated rebar detector and cover meter with a unique real-time rebar visualization allowing the user to actually “SEE” the location of the rebar beneath the concrete surface to a maximum depth of 180 mm. This is coupled with rebar-proximity indicators and optical and acoustical locating aids. Rebar diameter can also be estimated within the specified testing range. The Profoscope combines these unique features in a compact, light device that allows the user to operate this rebar detector with one hand making the task of locating rebars a simple and efficient process. In addition, Proceq’s rebar detector convinces through its intuitive user interface making rebar detection easy.
- A rebar detector with real-time visualization of the rebars beneath the instrument
- Visual indication of rebars in close proximity
- The Profoscope is a rebar detector with the ability to identify the mid-point between rebars as well as the orientation of rebars
- Optical and acoustical indication of rebar location and minimum cover alert
- This rebar detector offers neighboring bar correction
- Regional settings (metric, imperial)
- Cordless and single handed operation
- Switchable display backlight for dark environments
- A rebar detector with icon-based language independent menus
- Start-up test kit allows user to familiarize him/herself with all functions in a comfortable environment, wasting no time on site
Elcometer 331 Model BH
This easy to use gauge quickly and accurately locates, orientates and measures the depth of cover over reinforcement bars.
Detection of rebar and other metal building elements and their orientation. Measurement of concrete cover depth and rebar diameter. Correction functions for the influence of neighbouring bars Compact, user-friendly indicating device with display backlight. Optical as well as acoustic locating aids.
PS200 Hilti Ferroscan
In addition to conventional covermeters the Ferroscan provides a high resolution image giving a clearer picture for analysis. Includes powerful PC software for in office analysis